*Wheelchairs and walkers are not counted as part of luggage allowance.
- Passengers traveling with any children, ages 5 and under, must provide their own car seats in order to ride with us.
- Shared ride customers are allowed two (2) average-sized suitcases per person.* Boxes are not accepted when using this service.
- Our Lincoln Town Cars will accommodate five to six (5-6) average-sized suitcases in the trunk.
- Our 10-passenger vans will accommodate up to 16 average-sized suitcases in the rear of the van.
- Non-luggage items such as strollers, wheelchairs, scooters, golf clubs, boxes, etc. may reduce the amount of suitcases that a vehicle will accommodate.
- Luggage is designed to protect its contents. As such, GO Airport Shuttle assumes no liability for minor damage, such as scratches, scuffs, stains, dents, cuts and dirt resulting from normal wear and tear.
- GO Airport Shuttle assumes no responsibility for theft, damage to or loss of protruding baggage parts, such as wheels, straps, pockets, pull handles, hanger hooks or other items attached to the baggage.
Limitations of Liability
GO Airport Shuttle and its affiliates will not be responsible for delays caused by weather, road, or traffic conditions; mechanical failure; or any other conditions beyond our control. Any expenses arising as a result of delayed departure or arrival times, including missed flights or travel connections, are the sole responsibility of the passenger.
All services require prepayment with a credit card. Your credit card will be charge for the full amount at the time you make your reservation.
Prepaid reservations cancelled more than 24 hours prior to the scheduled pick-up time will be refunded. Cancellations made less than 24 hours prior to pick-up are not refundable.
Prepaid reservations cancelled more than 24 hours prior to the scheduled pick-up time will be refunded less a $5 administrative fee. No refunds will be issued for cancellations made less than 24 hours prior to pick-up time.
The safety of our passengers is our highest priority. In order to maintain a safe and comfortable driving environment, our drivers have the right to deny or de-board any person who, in the driver’s judgment, is unruly, disruptive or poses a threat to the safety of the vehicle or anyone on board.
Your personal information is kept behind guarded and secure networks and kept confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted and transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
To protect your personal information, we take a number of security precautions whenever a user puts an order, enters, submits, or accesses their information on our website.