Drive for Us!
Requirements to Drive a Executive Sedan, SUV & Van
- A Florida State License (Class E or better)
- A Broward County Chauffeur’s License (hack license)
- To attend orientation sessions composed of field training, computer training, customer service techniques and paperwork familiarization skills
- A portable global positioning system (GPS unit)
- You must be 25 years of age or older
- Verifiable motor vehicle record for at least three (3) years in the United States
- Your Florida license may not be restricted to business or employment purposes only
- Must have a good driving record, as follows:
- No license suspension for points within the past 3 years
- No convictions for D.U.I
- No more than 5 points in the past 12 months
- No more than 9 points in the past 24 months
- No more than 12 points in the past 36 months
- No more than 20 points in the past 48 months
- No more than 25 points in the past 60 months
* Adjunction withheld is considered an offense and points will be assessed under safe drivers plan.
If interested, please contact our office at 954-561-8888.